14 July, 2010
Voice set Language: English
Developer: Unimatrix Productions
Publisher: Unimatrix Productions
Game.Type....: Adventure HIDDEN OBJECT GAME
The Filmmaker is a first-person puzzle-based horror
adventure game by Unimatrix Productions. The Filmmaker
recreates the unique feel of the classic Hollywood
B-Movie. In the game, players explore the haunted
Carson Stiles Gateway Theater in an effort to uncover
the theater's secret past, which is linked to an
enigmatic filmmaker named Claude Ferucil.
Rise early in the morning, as usual, take a shower and prepared for the day. In his mailbox, you find an envelope in
which lie two tickets to the premiere of new film Cloudy Feryusilya. You seem unusual, because the theater is not
functioning for several years now. You engage with a best friend and all - I set off at a designated place.
- Managing the game only using the mouse.
- Over 35 unique and challenging puzzles!
- Priymite interaktivnoe directly involved in several movies.
* Point-and-click mouse-driven interface
* High resolution pre-rendered graphics
* Over 35 unique and challenging puzzles!
* Explore a haunted theater AND go inside several movies!
* A truly interactive "B-movie" experience!
Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 1,5 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Video: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c
- Free space: 5 GB