22 September, 2010
F1 2010 System Requirements
In F1 2010 gamers will take on the full, expanded grid in a variety of game
modes including Grand Prix, Championship, Time Trial and an extensive,
innovative Career mode. F1 2010 will also feature a highly advanced damage
model, fully dynamic weather system and extensive competitive multiplayer
* Fully licensed, F1 2010 features all the drivers and teams contesting the 2010 FIA
Formula One World Championship, including Formula 1 Drivers? World Champions Jenson Button,
Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Michael Schumacher.
* Race wheel to wheel on all 19 of the 2010 tracks, each modelled with exceptional
attention to detail and jaw-dropping visuals.
* Affecting strategy, performance and delivering stunning visual effects, F1 2010 features
the most advanced weather system in any racing game.
* Whether players wish to work their way up from the bottom, switching teams as they go, or
build a dynasty with their chosen team, gamers can fully realise their aspirations in F1
2010?s extensive and challenging career mode.
* F1 2010 will include extensive online multiplayer options allowing players to take on
their friends and the rest of the world in a range of race modes
*Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
*Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 at 2.8 GHz
*Video Card : 256 MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 or better
*Memory : 1 GB RAM (XP) / 2 GB RAM (Vista / Win 7)
*Hard Disk : 12.5 GB of free Hard Drive space
*Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
*Direct X : 9.0c
*Controls : Keyboard & Mouse