07 October, 2010
Great Battles Medieval System Requirements
Developer: Slitherine Software
GENRE : Strategy
HISTORY Great Battles Medieval is set against the background of the historic Hundred Years’ War, spanning various conflicts between England and France in the 14th and 15th centuries. HISTORY Great Battles Medieval allows players to assume complete control of huge armies with more than 40 different units. From knights on horseback to infantry, French crossbowmen and English longbow archers, all units of the two warring factions are represented in the game, historically correct. Whether in campaign mode, a brief skirmish, or multiplayer mode, HISTORY Great Battles Medieval offers precise, realistic recreations of medieval battles.
* Next generation engine with advanced shader effects and lighting.
* Free form quest map that allows players to decide when and where to fight within a historical framework.
* More than 20 different units all accurately researched and carefully modelled in amazing detail.
* Weapons and shields are added to each unit by the player, meaning an almost infinite number of equipment combinations are possible.
* Every equipment change changes the appearance of the models. Never before has this kind of customization been possible on such a scale.
* Specialise your squads with over 100 unique skills.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2 GHz
RAM: 512 MB (XP) / 1 GB (Vista / 7)
Video card: 128 MB
HDD: 2 GB