24 July, 2010
Premiership Coach 2010
Release Date: July 21, 2010
Genre: Simulation / Sports
Developer: Southerncross Studios
Publisher: Southerncross Studios
Premiership Coach is the game Australia has been waiting for. The firsttruly complete
Australian Rules Football management game. Step into the coaches box and experience unrivalled
depth and realism as you battle it out against the best in the business to see if you've got
what it takes to make it through to that last day in September...
- Careers can span unlimited seasons
- Fully Customizable details throughout: club names, league & award names
- Comprehensive player stats kept and updated after each match.
- Comprehensive player, club and league records kept and updated after each match - see how
your players compare against the former greats
- The widest range of historical stats and records for players, clubs, leagues and coaches ever
seen in an Australian football game.
- Game automatically scales itself to your desktop screen resolution and is playable in
windowed or full screen modes.
- Meticulously designed user interface, built on Windows Vista's next generation presentation
foundation looks fantastic while providing unrivaled usability.
- Choose to play games through the strategic real-time match day, or skip over them with a
- Assistant coach automation of most tasks is available.
- Begin games with existing squads or start out with a complete fantasy draft - An editor is
included which enables to customise your game as you see fit.
* OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
* Processor: Pentium 1.4 GHz or Better
* Memory: 512 MB
* Hard Drive: 100 MB Free
* Video Memory: DirectX Compatible
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive