26 August, 2010
Worms Reloaded System Requirements
Release: Aug 26, 2010
Genre: TURN BASED Strategy
Developer: Team17 Software
Publisher: Team17 Software
Worms: Reloaded is an artillery game/turn based strategy game developed by Team17 and part
of the Worms series. It is unofficially scheduled for release on PC and Mac OS X, via Steam,
during late Spring/Summer 2010. The developers have stated that the game will be retailed at
a 'very attractive price'.
The game is largely based upon the console version Worms 2: Armageddon released on Xbox Live
Arcade in 2009, but is said to be an 'extended edition of the console versions of late.'
Team17 have currently released few details or media content concerning the title and a press
release is not available. A European and Worldwide Beta have been released to a select group
of the public, however both are under an NDA.
Gameplay is turn-based and returns to its original 2D aspect for the first time on PC since
Worms World Party in 2001. There will be both Single player and Multiplayer modes available
with up to four players online.
EXTENSIVE SINGLE-PLAYER CONTENT:
* Campaign mode. Play through 35 single-player missions as well as 30 more in the
Warzone Campaign that is tuned for advanced players.
* Bodycount mode! How will you survive with having just one worm pitched against never
ending spawning enemy worms that get increasingly tougher? Compete against friends in the
* Training Mode. Comprehensive tactics tutorage that includes 3 tutorials and 3
different firing ranges.
ONLINE AND LOCAL MULTI-PLAYER:
* Up to 4-player online and local multiplayer action - with Steamworks support, for pain
free game updates, friends-lists, leaderboards, achievements and chat.
* Leaderboards! Multiple different leaderboards to track different game types and stats.
These can be sorted globally or by friends enabling and encouraging competition between
MASSIVELY INCREASED CUSTOMISATION:
* Wild customisation and personalization - change appearance of worm skin, choose
victory dances, gravestones, voices, HUD, title and over 70 different cute, funny and
downright stupid hats!
* Shop ‘til you drop! Players can buy hats, landscapes, weapons, missions, forts and
gravestones with currency awarded for completing single player campaigns.
* Over 70 speechbanks - 50 re-mastered from the classics and over 20 new speech banks
including the insane Cheese sound set!
* A range of great classic and new custom levels to play on, plus make your own!
NEW FULLY FEATURED LANDSCAPE CREATION TOOL:
* Fully featured landscape editor including the welcome return of bridges and the
ability to import your own custom levels into game so you can share your creation with
friends and play online. Add your own start positions, mines and scheme to effectively
create wild new play modes and styles of game.
* All new vertical landscapes – to take the battle to new heights!
* The scheme editor enables the changing of all aspects of the game to fit your own
style, including new random objects such as the sentry guns and electro magnets, and a new
WORMS™ WEAPONRY AND UTILITIES:
* 47 weapons and utilities including classic weapons from Worms™, Worms™ 2, Armageddon,
World Party and the recent Open Warfare series as well as 14 brand new weapons!
* New weapons include Super Bunker Buster, Ferrets, Poison Strike, Worship, Sentry Gun,
Electromagnet, Buffalo of Lies plus new persistent fire and surprise Easter Eggs!
* Classic Weapons returning include Armageddon, Concrete Donkey, Napalm Strike and yes,
the Holy Hand Grenade!
* Select from a range of classic Worms™ game modes and new modes for this edition -
Crate/Shopper modes, BnG (Bazooka and Grenade), Forts and Rope Racing.
* Use the customisation tools to make your own mode!
HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS:
* 13 HD graphical themes for millions of random levels - never play the same game twice!
* Worms™ has never looked this good with all new High Definition landscape artwork -
based on the most loved Worms™ game ever made.
* Widescreen support, optional blur effect for backgrounds, 16 specially designed forts
for the fantastic Fort mode.
PC SPECIFIC CONTROLS:
* User defined controls with classic settings as standard.
* Function key support for fast access to common weapons.
* Works with compatible USB gamepad.
* It also runs on all modern Windows Operating Systems.
o OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
o Processor: 1.25GHz AMD Athlon or Intel equivalent
o Memory: 1GB
o Graphics: 128MB Video Card (GeForce4 or equivalent card)
o DirectX®: DirectX® 9 or above
o Hard Drive: 2063MB
o Sound: DirectX® 9.0c-compliant sound card
o Other Requirements: Internet connection required